Mercurio in the Netherlands

Pues eso, consultas sobre mecánica, electricidad y todo lo necesario para restaurar tu mercurio.

Moderador: fanfurito

Mercurio in the Netherlands

Notapor Cor » Mié Mar 30, 2016 8:00 pm

Hello,
I am sorry i don't speak Spanisch and i hope some will answer my questions.
My name is Cor Paalvast and live in the Netherlands.
I am the owner of one of the two registered Mercurios in the Netherlands.
I bought mine just a few weeks ago from an old man that restored it, along with a spare engine and enough parts to bilt an other one.
It is in beautiful state bleu and gray and runs oke.
After reading reading a lot on the internet in translate spanish to dutch (you should try and read some dutch sites and translate them to spanish its fun) I found out that the restored bike i have is a model 22 with a 200cc cilinder.
On the spare engine(model 9) is a 155 cilinder.

My plan is to put the smaller cilinder on the bike because i only have the 20mm zenith carburator.
In the future i want to restore one of the two (model) frames a have to a replica racer with the 200cc cilinder.
Do you think that is a good idea?

I found out that a model 22 is 12 volt but which lamp do i have to use?
In a box i found an electrical thing with two smal coils on it and a diode i think. Should it be installed i can't find it on the scheme i found on this site.

Which fronts sprocket do you people use? On my bike is a 15 T but i thought it was over geared and plan to put on a 16T?

Greetings,
Cor
Cor
Mercuriano de 9ª categoría.

Re: Mercurio in the Netherlands

Notapor luis sanchez higueras » Mié Mar 30, 2016 8:52 pm

Welcome, Cor: I don't speak english, but I try to answer you without translator (I don't like it). The dutch is very, very difficult for my (impossible).
Congratulatios for your Mercurio, I hope you built and enjoy it.
The cilinder 200 is a spare a lot expensive (here, we pay it by 250-300 €) but in the Netherlands they haven't mountains. The final speed whit cilinder 155 is the same that 200, but better aceleration. In Spain we have got a lot of mountains and the 200 is better for climbing. I have got one in my mercurio with a 28 mm carburator.
The sprocket 15 is small for the Netherlands. 16 th.is better with 48 th. in the rear wheel.
Here you can see the owner manual of mod. 22 http://www.bultacomercurio.com/manual155mod22..htm. The head lamp may be 35x35 W. (12v). If you don't want to install "the electrical thing", put the gren wire to ground and the yellow wire for all (lamps and claxon).
I think to do a racer replica is a good idea. I like it.
You must put some picks. We want to see your bike. We use http://tinypic.com/
I don't know if you understand some thing.
Welcome, Cor.

Si alguien lo necesita o tiene algún tipo de problema, lo traduzco.
luis sanchez higueras
Mercuriano de 1ª categoría.

Notapor clasicas348 » Mié Mar 30, 2016 10:13 pm

no hace falta,yo le doy animo para que siga asi...leva razon :lol:
La imaginación es el lapiz con que el niño pinta sus mejores aventuras.
clasicas348
Mercuriano de 3ª categoría.

Notapor clasicas348 » Mié Mar 30, 2016 10:14 pm

Hola,
Lo siento no hablo Spanisch y espero que algunos se responder a mis preguntas.
Mi nombre es Cor Paalvast y vivo en los Países Bajos.
Soy el dueño de una de las dos Mercurios registrados en los Países Bajos.
El mío lo compré hace tan sólo unas semanas de un anciano que lo restauró, junto con un motor de repuesto y piezas suficientes para Bilt un otro.
Es en el bello estado bleu y gris y se ejecuta oke.
Después de leer la lectura de un montón en la Internet en español para traducir holandés (usted debe tratar de leer algunos sitios holandés y traducirlos al español es divertido) descubrí que la moto restaurada que tengo es un modelo 22 con un cilindro de 200 cc.
En el motor de repuesto (modelo 9) es un cilindro 155.

Mi plan es poner el cilindro más pequeño en la bicicleta porque sólo tengo el carburador de 20 mm cenit.
En el futuro quiero restaurar uno de los dos (modelo) enmarca una tiene que un corredor de réplica con el cilindro de 200cc.
¿Cree que es una buena idea?

Descubrí que un modelo 22 es de 12 voltios, pero que la lámpara Por qué tengo que usar?
En una caja me encontré con una cosa eléctrica con dos bobinas Smal en él y un diodo, creo. En caso de que se instalará yo no lo encuentro en el esquema que encontré en este sitio.

¿Qué piñón frentes usarte personas? En mi bicicleta está a 15 T, pero pensé que era más orientado y un plan para poner en un 16T?

Saludos,
Cor
La imaginación es el lapiz con que el niño pinta sus mejores aventuras.
clasicas348
Mercuriano de 3ª categoría.

Notapor Cincohierros » Jue Mar 31, 2016 9:51 am

Hi Cor, welcome here.
I hope that the pieces that have sent you were the right ones.
I am glad to see you in the forum.
there are model 22 on 6 and 12 volt.
up to frame number 9452, 6 volt
from 9453 onwards, 12
(Data extracted from the book of the mercuries) :lol:

Courage and good luck with the restoration
Cincohierros
Mercuriano de 1ª categoría.

Siguiente

Volver a Mecánica General.